2018-2019 Tailor-Made Journey’s Photography Competition Winner – Querida David – Snow Falling on Gentoo Penguins
After the success of our 2018-2019 photography competition, we are relaunching for 2020 so we can continue to share your beautiful photographs.
We hope you continue sharing your images with us and your fellow travellers. Just as we did at the end of the 2019 competition we’ll use many of the images to create a calendar which all entrants will receive. It is fantastic to be able to share your journey and whilst we have the privilege to travel quite a lot, we spend far more time in the office and your images help keep our enthusiasm high. These images also inspire fellow travellers, as the old saying goes ‘a picture paints a thousand words’. We take great pride in featuring exceptional images from our clients in our newsletters, brochures and web sites.
We’ve tried to keep it easy – just email your images as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask you enter a maximum of three images. If you are emailing please limit files size to 10MB per image.
We can also receive images via WeTransfer or Dropbox.
If you have any issues at all please email or call 1300 783 830
For full term and conditions of entry please click HERE
Summary of key terms
1. The promoter of this competition is Tailor-Made Journeys Pty. Ltd. (ABN 96 069 629 108), Level 3, 116 Hardware Street, Melbourne 3000.
2. You must have travelled with Tailor-Made Journeys Pty Ltd (formerly South America Travel Centre), be a resident of Australia, with an Australian mailing address, to enter the competition and to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Employees of Tailor-Made Journeys Pty. Ltd., including staff and freelance contributors, are not permitted to enter.
4. The entrant must be the copyright owner of any images they enter into the competition.
5. Each photographer retains copyright of his or her images, and proper credit lines will be attributed to each photographer when used in any publicity.
6. The entrant authorises Tailor-Made Journeys Pty. Ltd (TMJ) to display, print, and distribute, in any manner, any photographs entered in this competition on/in any TMJ web sites, newsletters (printed and electronic), brochures, branded pages and on its social media (Instagram and Facebook). Tailor-Made Journeys will not authorise use of or sell any of your images to any other entity.
Full conditions can be found at www.southamericatravelcentre.com.au/photo-comp-conditions
Each month we’ll select our best three images, from those three images we’ll select our monthly winner and send a $250 gift card.
In November 2020 a judge TBC will review the entries and award a 1st, 2nd & 3rd Prize.
1st Prize – $2,500 Tailor-Made Journeys Travel voucher (The Tailor-Made Travel Journeys Travel voucher can only be used in conjunction with a trip with us) or camera equipment to the value of $2,500
2nd Prize – $1,000 Tailor-Made Journeys Travel voucher (The Tailor-Made Travel Journeys Travel voucher can only be used in conjunction with a trip with us) or camera equipment to the value of $1,000
3rd Prize – $500 Tailor-Made Journeys Travel voucher (The Tailor-Made Travel Journeys Travel voucher can only be used in conjunction with a trip with us) or camera equipment to the value of $500, or a 3 hour photography session in Melbourne
Each month the staff at Tailor-Made Journeys (South America Travel Centre, Antarctic Travel Centre & Arctic Travel Centre ) will vote and select the top 3 images submitted that month. Monthly winners will be notified by email.
In November 2020 all the monthly (January 2020 to October 2020) winners (plus any other beautiful images that the team didn’t select in the top three for each month) will be judged by TBC who will select 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed images.
The main objective of this competition is to share your experiences. Share the magic of South America, Antarctica and the High Arctic with your fellow travellers and perhaps you will also be inspired to visit some new destinations.
ANNUAL COMPETITION JUDGE
*These images will not be judged in the competition. They are simply to share some of our favourite images that we have taken throughout the year.